Welcome to Spindleruv Mlyn!
Have you just started or already skiing and want to gain confidence? We will teach you and your children!
We provide ski lessons not only for beginners, but also for very advanced, sporty skiers!
Our lessons take place in 3 hour blocks. We have enough time to attend to all your skiing wishes. We can also provide lessons of different length, especially for younger children. Indivindually by arrangement. Meeting point for ski lessons is up to an agreement. Standard is at the bottom station of the chairlift at Svaty Petr, Medvedin or Hromovka.
- You'll have professionals working for you Our team is made up of professionals with many years of experience from all over the world.
- You won't be standing in line with us We use priority access for all the main lifts during lessons.
- Easy - online With us, you can buy a lesson from the comfort of your home thanks to our booking calendar. All important information about the lesson can then be found in your profile.
- It'll work for you We understand skiing and how to use your human body and ski material efficiently. You will leave the lesson with what works for you and you will understand why.
- Private ski lesson for beginners adults/kids Getting started? We start the lesson on a flat terrain or gentle slope with complete beginners. Skipass is not needed for that.
- Private training for experienced adults/kids We use all the possibilities of the resort. Steeps, bumps, slash. We will take you to the next level.
- Group workshops Skiing in a group offers a different dynamic. A group will help to create a competitive spirit.
- Skitouring lessons If you want to try something different than downhill skiing, skitouring offers a new experience. Meeting point is by an arrangement. The program is on agreement according to your physical abilities and skiing skills.
Ski Lessons adults/kids
|Private lesson for beginners||3999,-||3555,-|
|Private training for experienced||3999,-||3555,-|
Morning/afternoon lesson consists of 3 hours.
|Full day workshop||2450,-/person||(4-7 person)|
|Half day workshop||1450,-/person||(4-7 person)|
|First time experience||4710,- (max 2 person)|
|Full day trip||6777,-||1890,-/person|
Prices in Czech crowns (CZK)